Lively Weekends Recipe | 04 Dec 2022 | Recipes: Korean Beef With Steamed Rice & Cheetos Sliders, Kiran Khan
Check out the Lively Weekends Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lively Weekends Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Kiran Khan at Masala TV show Lively Weekend. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lively Weekends Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Recipes : Korean Beef With Steamed Rice, Flaming Hot Cheetos Sliders & Virgin Cucumber & Pomegranate Gimlet
Lively Weekends – 04 Dec 2022 – Recipes: Korean Beef With Steamed Rice & Cheetos Sliders, Kiran Khan
#koreanbeef #steamedrice #masalatv #desifoodrecipe #kirankhan
This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 04 Dec 2022.
If you enjoy cooking Pakistani food and are looking for recipes, videos of LIVE shows, totkas, and other food stories in both Urdu and English
- Flaming Hot Cheetos 9 ounce
- Cornstarch 2 tbsp
- Cayenne Pepper 1tsp
- Kosher Salt 1/2 tsp
- Chicken Breasts ( skinless) 4
- Mayonnaise 3/4 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Place the Cheetos in a food processor fitted with a blade attachment and process until they form a powder with some texture, about 1 minute. Transfer the powder to a gallon-size zip-top bag and add the cornstarch, cayenne, and salt. Close the bag and shake gently to combine; set aside.
- Place the chicken and mayonnaise in a second gallon-size zip-top bag. Seal the bag and massage the bag so that every chicken piece is coated in mayo.
- Heat 1/2 cup of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, use tongs to transfer the chicken from the mayo bag to the Cheetos bag. Seal the Cheetos bag and shake vigorously to evenly coat the chicken.
- Using tongs, transfer about half of the coated chicken to the skillet. Fry until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, about 8 minutes total. Transfer the chicken bites to a paper towel-lined plate. You may need to pour out the first batch of oil and wipe the pan with a paper towel before heating the remaining oil and frying the remaining chicken bites. Serve warm, with a generous sprinkle of salt.
In the slider bun, add spicy mayo sauce, lettuce cheetos chicken, cheese slice and top it with the other half of bun.
- Ribeye (sliced) 700 gms
- Onion (chopped) 1/2
- Onion (sliced) 1/2
- Pear (chopped) ½
- Spring Onion 1
- Spring Onion (chopped) 2
- Brown Sugar 3tbsp
- Black Pepper 1tsp
- Soy Sauce 80gms
- Sesame Oil 3tbsp
- Oil 1tbsp
- Sesame Seeds 1tsp
Ingredients For Steamed rice
- Korean Rice 2 cup
- Water 2 cups
Slice the beef thinly. In a blender, blend the onion chunks, garlic julienne green onion, brown sugar, black pepper, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Pour the marinade over the beef. Add the thinly sliced onion. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat canola oil and sear the beef. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds
Boil the rice and serve.
Club Soda 1.5 ounceCucumber (sliced) 4-5 Fresh Lime Juice1 ounceSimple Syrup 1ounce
Pomegranate (peeled) ½
Crush half pomegranate
Combine all ingredients and shake with ice. Serve in a rocks glass over crushed ice. Garnish with a rolled cucumber slice and pomegranate seeds
Lively Weekends – 04 Dec 2022 – Recipes: Korean Beef With Steamed Rice & Cheetos Sliders, Kiran Khan in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lively Weekends Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Kiran Khan at Masala TV show Lively Weekend. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Kiran Khan.