Lively Weekends Recipe | 13 Nov 2022 | Recipes: Dum Paneer Handi and Afghani Desi Karahi | Host Kiran Khan
Check out the Lively Weekends Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Lively Weekends Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Kiran Khan at Masala TV show Lively Weekend. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Lively Weekends Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Recipes : Dum Paneer Handi and Afghani Desi Karahi
Lively Weekends – 13 Nov 2022 – Recipes: Dum Paneer Handi and Afghani Desi Karahi – Host Kiran Khan
#paneerhandi #afghanikarahi #masalatv #desifoodrecipe
This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 13 Nov 2022.
If you enjoy cooking Pakistani food and are looking for recipes, videos of LIVE shows, totkas, and other food stories in both Urdu and English
Ingredients for Dum Paneer Handi
- Chicken Boneless 500 grams
- Green chili 2 to 3 Sliced
- Fresh Cream 2- 3 tbsp
- Desi ghee n butter 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1/8 tsp
- White pepper 1/8tsp
- Nutmeg Powder ¼ tsp
- Ginger Paste 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Onion ½ julienne
- Green bell pepper 1 small julienne cut
- Milk ½ cup
- Coconut Powder 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- Small piece of a coal
- Cheese cubes 2
- In a wok add oil.
- Add ginger/garlic paste to it and mix it well.
- Add chicken and slices green chillies, fry it for 2 minutes
- Add ½ tsp of salt and fry for 1 min
- After a minutes add ½ cup of water and stir
- Add milk, onion, cumin powder white pepper, and nutmeg powder and mix it well.
- Add cheddar cheese slice and mix it well.
- Now add yoghurt, green bell pepper, coconut powder and keep frying for another minute untill chicken is cooked and separate from oil.
- Add fresh cream and mix it well.
- Heat handi on a stove and pour chicken reshmi paneer handi into it.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander and ginger julienne.
- Top it with 2 cheese cubes.
- smoke with a coal
Chicken Reshmi Paneer Handi is ready to serve.
Ingredients for Afghani Karhai
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Tomato – 1/2 kg
- Cumin – 1 Tsp
- Black pepper – 1 Tsp
- Salt – 1 Tsp or by taste
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Green Chili sliced – 5-6
- Garlic – 2 Tsp for frying
- Ginger julienned 1 tbsp
- Green Chili julienne for Ganish
- Butter – for simmering
- Firstly cut tomatoes in 2 pieces. Add 1/2 cup water in a saucepan and cook tomatoes until soft, remove the peel while cooking.
- In a wok, introduce 1/2 cup oil, add in chopped Ginger, garlic, green chillies and chicken and fry until water dries up.
- Add black pepper, salt, turmeric and mix
- Now add cooked tomatoes and keep frying until water dries out and chicken is cooked.
- 1/4 c of water can be added at this stage if you want lil gravy
- Simmer for 5 mins
- Garnish with green chillies and ginger, top with butter and serve
Lively Weekends – 13 Nov 2022 – Recipes: Dum Paneer Handi and Afghani Desi Karahi – Host Kiran Khan in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Lively Weekends Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Kiran Khan at Masala TV show Lively Weekend. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Kiran Khan.