Special Haleem Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Special Haleem Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Special Haleem Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Special Haleem Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Not a fan of readymade Haleem? Here is the step by step recipe of beef Haleem from the scratch! This recipe is easy-to-prepare and gives the most authentic taste.
- Boneless beef 1 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Haleem masala 5 tbsp
- Water 1 cup
- Blended tomatoes 4
- Salt 2 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Brown onion 1 cup
- Blended wheat ½ kg
- Split Bengal gram (chana daal) 250 gm
- Water 1 cup
- Water 1 – 1½ cup
Ingredients for tempering:
- Clarified butter ½ cup
- Onion ½ cup
- Ginger slices 2 tbsp
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Soak ½ kg wheat overnight, boil next morning in 12 cups water till its tender; then blend it.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add 1 bay leaf, ginger garlic paste, haleem masala, salt, blended tomatoes, yogurt and brown onion; fry all this well.
- Add beef with 8 cups water.
- Cover and cook till beef till its tender.
- Then blend beef to shred it well.
- Mix in grinded wheat, grinded split bengal gram and mix it all well.
- Cook for another 20 minutes by adding water gradually.
- Heat oil in a separate pan and sauté all the tempering ingredients in it.
- Dish out the haleem and add all the tempering ingredients on top.
- Serve it hot and fresh with a naan.