TBS Recipe | 17 Jan 2023 | Segment: Khanay Main Kia Hai ? Gardener’s Green Shakshuka | Chef Aisha Abrar
Check out the TBS Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best TBS Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Aisha Abrar at Masala TV show The Breakfast Show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check TBS Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
The Breakfast Show is a newly launched morning show on Masala TV, hosted by Aisha Abrar. It consists of five segments, namely:
“Infotainment”, “Khanay mein kya hai”, “Kaam ki baat”, “Aaj kya seekhein”, and “Aisha’s picks”
TBS – 17 Jan 2023 – Segment: Khanay Main Kia Hai ? Gardener’s Green Shakshuka – Chef Aisha Abrar
Recipe: Gardener’s Green Shakshuka
#shakshukarecipe #masalatv #tbs #aishaabrar #thebreakfastshow
The purpose of the show is to start the morning from a different and a non-cliché manner. The breakfast show focuses on highlighting the positivity and creative news and advocate on the important causes of today’s world. Each segment of the show serves a purpose and it has five segments. Each one of its kind. “Infotainment” looks upon all news regarding the successes and stories of Pakistan, with the exceptions of religious, and political matters. “Khanay mein kya hai” brings us to our breakfast segment! The host Aisha herself will be teaching and showing us how to stir up quick and easy breakfasts every day! “Kaam ki baat” is based on a topic, be it a current hot topic or a general topic that we would like to educate our viewers on, having guests over on to the show who are either an educator/experts/survivor, along with interactive live calls. “Aaj kya seekhein” involves teaching a new skill to the audience by calling over an expert in the field to show us what they do and how they do it. Be it a fine art skill or jewelry making skill. Anything that gives the audience and Aisha a hands-on experience! Last but not the least, “Aisha’s picks!” Every day Aisha will be picking an item, game or even a book, to recommend to the viewers.
- 250-300g mixed greens, such as chard, kale, spinach, mizuna, beet greens – washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek, cleaned and finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds, lightly cracked
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 fresh green chillies, or equivalent jarred (such as jalapeno), sliced – optional
- 1-2 young courgette/zucchini (yellow or green), sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint, divided use
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh oregano, divided use
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives, divided use
- up to 1/2 cup water or very light vegetable stock (I used water) – depends on how much the vegetables release
- 8 tbsp cooked quinoa or other grains/pseudo-grains (I used a Merchant Gourmet pack with chickpeas, quinoa and spelt)
- 4 free range or free range-organic eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Goat’s cheese or feta cheese, optional to garnish and flavour
- Hot sauce, if liked (I didn’t, but I usually would)
- Extra herbs (with their flowers if you have them), to garnish
Heat the oven to 180C/350F.
1. First of all, de-rib the kale as necessary. My homegrown black kale is quite tender so I just do the minimum of trimming, but older supermarket kale might need a bit more. Slice all of the greens into ribbons and set aside in a bowl/colander. If you are using chard, chuck in the stems. They are delicious and easy to eat.
TBS – 17 Jan 2023 – Segment: Khanay Main Kia Hai ? Gardener’s Green Shakshuka – Chef Aisha Abrar Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete TBS Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Aisha Abrar at Masala TV show The Breakfast Show. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Aisha Abrar.