Ingredients: Yogurt 1 cup Milk 2 glass Chocolate Sandwich 6 Vanilla Essence few drops Cream ½ cup Sugar ½ cup […]Read More »
Aloo Pita Paratha By Zubaida Tariq
- Boiled potatoes ½ kg
- Pita Bread 8
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Cottage Cheese (grated) 1 Packet
- Lemons 2
- Chopped green coriander 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Flour 1 tbsp
- Water as required
- In some water, mix flour. peel the boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Add in red chili flakes, crushed black pepper, chopped green chilies, green coriander, lemon juice and cottage cheese and some salt.
- Put the mixture on a pita bread and cover it with other pita bread.
- Seal it with flour mixture. heat some oil in the pan and fry the pita paratha in it. serve hot.
More From Masala TV
Ingredients: Bitter Gourd ½ kg Chopped Onion 4 Crushed Red Chili 1 tbsp Turmeric 1 tsp Ginger, Garlic Paste 1 […]Read More »
Ingredients: Rice 2-1/2 cups Lemons 2 Chopped Carrots 2 Potatoes 3 Chopped Onions 3 Green chilies 6 Sam`s Pods 10 […]Read More »