Yakhni Pulao Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Yakhni Pulao Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Yakhni Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Yakhni Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken 1 Kg
- Onions (finely chopped) 3
- Green Chilies 3
- Green Cardamoms 5-6
- Oil 1 cup
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Rice 2 ½ cup
- Carawy Seeds 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Onions 2
- Garlic 1 clove
- Ginger 1 piece
- All Spice (whole) a pinch
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Fennel Seeds 1 tbsp
- Coriander 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add 1 kg chicken, 3 glass water, salt, 2 onions, 1 clove and 1 piece ginger in a wok.
- Wrap 1 tbsp fennel seeds, 2 tbsp whole coriander, a pinch whole all spices and 1 tsp cumin seeds in a small malmal cloth.
- Place this spices pouch in the wok.
- When chicken is tender enough, remove it from the wok.
- Clear the stalk by sieving it.
- Now heat 1 cup oil in another pan, and fry 3 finely chopped onions till they turn golden brown, remove half of the onions from and pan and keep them aside.
- Add ½ cup yogurt in the pan with remaining onions, with 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 5-6 green cardamoms, 1 tsp caraway seeds and 3 green chilies.
- Cook the ingredients for a while.
- After 5 minutes add the clear sieved stalk.
- When stalk reaches boil , then remove water from soaked rice and ad them in the stalk.
- Stir and add salt.
- Cover the pan.
- When the stalk is dried, keep it to simmer.
- As steam starts appearing, that’s when your Yakhni Pulao is ready.
Yakhni Pulao Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Yakhni Pulao Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.