Kabli Pulau by Zubaida Tariq
Afghani Pulao by Zubaida Tariq recipe by Zubaida Tariq is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Handi” on Masala TV only.
- Whole Chicken 1 kg
- Rice 2-1/2 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Onions (finely chopped) 3
- Lemons 4
- Ginger (ground) 2 tbsp
- All Spice (ground) 1 tsp
- Black Pepper (ground) ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Chilies (finely chopped) 4
- Oil 1 cup
- Butter/ Clarified Butter 2 tbsp
- Yellow Food Color a pinch
1. Wash whole chicken properly
2. Wash and soak rice and keep it aside
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till its golden brown, remove it from the pan. Add yogurt in the same pan with ginger paste, all spice powder, crushed black pepper, finely chopped green chilies, Stir and cook it for a while.
4. Fry whole chicken separately in a pan and add it to the gravy mixture. Leave it to simmer
5. Now boil rice with salt, all spices and green chilies. Seive out the water
6. Grease a large pan, place half of the rice on the base, add chicken and layer it again with rice. Place the spices at the edges.
7. Mix food color in milk and pour it in the pan, Leave it to simmer
8. Place butter on the top and serve hot.
Afghani Pulao by Zubaida Tariq is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more pulao recipes by Zubaida Tariq, keep browsing Masala TV.