Aloo Ki Tarkari Recipes | Chef Rida Aftab in Tarka
Check out the Aloo Ki Tarkari Recipes in Urdu. Learn how to make best Aloo Ki Tarkari Recipes, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Aloo Ki Tarkari Recipes, ingredients and complete Method.
- Potatoes (baby) 1 kg
- Tomatoes 250 gms
- Red Chili Powder 2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves ½ bunch
- Oil ½ cup
- Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds 2 tsp
- Corainder Powder 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 6
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Chaat Masala 2 tbsp
- Slice the baby potatoes in round.
- In a pan, heat oiland fry potatoes.
- When potatoes turn golden brown, add tomatoes, red chili powder, cumin seeds, and turmeric powder, salt, mustard seeds, coriander powder, and cover and let it cook on low flame.
- When potatoes tender, add yogurt, finely chopped green chilies, chaat masala mix and well.
- Removes from the stove.
- Aalu ki tarkari is ready.
Aloo Ki Tarkari Recipes in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Aloo Ki Tarkari Recipes in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.