Aloo Qeemay Ki Tahiri Recipe
Check out the Aloo Qeemay Ki Tahiri Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Aloo Qeemay Ki Tahiri Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Aloo Qeemay Ki Tahiri Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Boiled Potatoes 4
- Peas 1 cup
- Dill 2 bunch
- Mince ½ kg
- Turmeric Powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion (chopped) 2
- Salt to taste
- All spice Powder 1 tsp
- Green chilies 6
- Rice 2 cups
- Oil 1 cup
- Clarified butter 2 tbsp
- Take 1 cup oil and fry 2 chopped onions till golden brown.
- Once fried take out half of the onion and add ½ kg mince
- Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp red chili powder
- Add 1 tsp turmeric powder and salt in the remaining fried onion.
- When the water dries add dill and 1 cup peas.
- Simmer then cut and fry 4 slightly boiled potatoes and add them in the pan.
- Now add some water in the mice along with 6 green chilies.
- When the water comes to boil add in 2 ½ cup of rice, green chilies and salt. Cook it.
- when the water dries simmer then dish it out and serve.