Bombay Biryani Recipe | Quick Recipe
Check out the Bombay Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bombay Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Bombay Biryani Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Bombay biryani is the most demanded biryani among st Asians and there are thousands of biryani versions but this recipe is incredibly flavorful and simple enough for anyone to pull off with flair!
- Chicken ½ kg
- Sela rice 3 cups
- Food color ¼ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Onion sliced 2 large
- Potato in large cubes 3
- Mint 5 tbsp
- Screw pine ½ Cup
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Whole all spices 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 cups
- Tomatoes 2-3
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Dry Plum 8
- Khewra food essence ½ cup
• Heat oil in a pan and add onions, garlic, ginger and fry.
• Add chicken and potatoes and let it cook on low flame for until the chicken is almost done.
• Add in 3 tomatoes, whole all spices, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric, dry plump and food color.
• Mix it all and let it cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
• The add yogurt and salt. Cover it and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
• Remove the lid and lower the heat.
• Add khewra, 1 diced tomato, mint leaves and mix it.
• Add boiled rice and food color on the top.
• Let it simmer and then shift the pan on a preheated tawa and leave it for 15 minutes.
• Mix it and serve it.