Coconut Curry Pasta Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Coconut Curry Pasta Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Coconut Curry Pasta Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Coconut Curry Pasta Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
This Coconut Curry Pasta recipe is simple-to-follow and delicious. It is the perfect family-night dinner kind of recipe, try it!
- Boiled chicken ½ kg
- Tikka boti ½ packet
- boiled macaroni 1 packet
- Coconut cream 1 tin
- Coconut milk 1 tin
- Salt 1½ tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Green masala as required
- Ginger garlic paste as required
- Chopped onion 1 cup
- Oil ¼ cup
- Roasted gram flour 3 tbsp
- Water 1 cup
- Green chilies 2
- Coriander leaves as per taste
- Water as required
To serve with:
- Fried crushed red pepper 3 tbsp
- Lemon wedges as required
- Chopped spring onion ½ cup
- Chopped coriander leaves 4 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Fried noodles 2 packets
- Heat oil fry chopped onion till it looks transparent.
- add turmeric, salt, black pepper with coconut milk, coconut cream.
- When it starts to boil add in dissolved gram flour in water.
- Cook till it becomes slightly thick.
- Fold in chicken and boiled macaroni.
- Serve with all the serving ingredients and lastly add lemon juice.