Daal ka paratha Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Daal ka paratha Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Daal ka paratha Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Daal ka paratha Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Daal ka Paratha is such a simple dish, yet tastes so delicious that there are no words to describe it. Pair it with a Raita or Chutney and fall in love with it all over again!
Ingredients for dough:
- Flour 2 cups
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Caraway seeds 1 tsp
- Clarified butter 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter for frying
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Water as required
- Clarified butter as required
- Dry flour for kneading
- Clarified butter 1 tsp
Ingredients for filling:
- Boiled grinded gram lentils 1-1/2 cup
- Chopped onion 1
- All spice powder 1 tbsp
- Chopped green coriander 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chili 1 tbsp
- White cumin ½ tsp
- Grinded mango pickle 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Caraway seeds as required
- Salt as required
- Onion rings for garnishing
- Mix all the ingredients for dough and knead soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to form parathas.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients for the filling and mix it well.
- After this make balls and fill the filling and roll it out.
- Now heat clarified butter and fry on medium flame.
- Finally garnish with onion rings and serve .