Daal ka paratha Recipe | Quick Recipes
Jun 04, 2023 at 04:59 PM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Daal ka paratha Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Daal ka paratha Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Daal ka paratha Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Daal ka Paratha is such a simple dish, yet tastes so delicious that there are no words to describe it. Pair it with a Raita or Chutney and fall in love with it all over again!
Ingredients for dough:
- Flour 2 cups
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Caraway seeds 1 tsp
- Clarified butter 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter for frying
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Water as required
- Clarified butter as required
- Dry flour for kneading
- Clarified butter 1 tsp
Ingredients for filling:
- Boiled grinded gram lentils 1-1/2 cup
- Chopped onion 1
- All spice powder 1 tbsp
- Chopped green coriander 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chili 1 tbsp
- White cumin ½ tsp
- Grinded mango pickle 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Caraway seeds as required
- Salt as required
- Onion rings for garnishing
- Mix all the ingredients for dough and knead soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to form parathas.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients for the filling and mix it well.
- After this make balls and fill the filling and roll it out.
- Now heat clarified butter and fry on medium flame.
- Finally garnish with onion rings and serve .
Daal ka paratha Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Daal ka paratha Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .