Fire Cracker Chicken Recipe | Lively Weekends | Kiran Khan | Chinese Food
Check out the Fire Cracker Chicken Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fire Cracker Chicken Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fire Cracker Chicken Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Fire Cracker Chicken is the one for you if you enjoy the taste of Chinese food.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Fire Cracker Chicken , Garlic Noodles, Grilled Chicken With Peach Balsamic Sauce and Summer Salad Recipes. This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 8 August 2021.
- Chicken thighs boneless 500 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Flour 2 cups
- Eggs (egg wash) 3
- Buffalo sauce 1/2 cup
- Barbecue sauce 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying
- Sesame for garnishing
Cut chicken thighs into cubes add gg paste, soy sauce and mix.
Now dip this chicken into egg wash then dust it into flour and fry.
Combine all the sauces in a bowl and pour it over fried chicken and coat it well and garnish it with sesame and Scallions.
- Spaghetti 1 packet
- Garlic chopped 1/2 cup
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Chilli flakes 1 tsp
- Chopped parsley 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
Boil spaghetti and keep aside.
In the skillet take oil add chopped garlic and sauté it on low flame till garlic infuses in the oil well. Take it out and keep aside.
In the same skillet add more oil and more garlic and sauté it again then add soy sauce, chilli flakes and Oyster sauce.
Add boiled spaghetti and toss it well.
Now add the garlic with oil and toss again.
Garnish with parsley.
For the Chicken:
- Boneless chicken breast fillets 2
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Garlic minced 2 cloves
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
For the Balsamic Peach Sauce:
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Shallot diced 1 small
- Garlic minced 1 clove
- Balsamic vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Peaches diced 1cup
- Chilli Flakes 1 tsp
- parsley chopped 2 tablespoons
Marinate the chicken:
• In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and salt. Pour over the chicken breasts and marinate for at least 20 minutes, up to overnight.
Make the peach balsamic sauce:
• Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a medium skillet.
• Add the shallot and garlic and cook until softened, about 4-5 minutes.
• Add the balsamic vinegar and peach, and cook until cherries are softened and balsamic is slightly reduced, about 8-10 minutes.
Cook the chicken.
• Preheat your grill over medium-high heat.
• Add the chicken and cook 4-6 minutes on each side, depending on how thick your chicken is, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
• Serve grilled chicken topped with balsamic peach sauce and fresh parsley.
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Grated ginger ½ tsp
- Honey 1 tsp
- extra-virgin olive oil 4 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Black pepper ground as required
- Peach cut into wedges 1
- Grapes half 1 cup
- Baby arugula 2 cups
- Mint handful of
- basil handful of
• To make the dressing whisk lime juice, ginger, and honey in a small bowl. Gradually add 3 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• In a large bowl combine the arugula, peaches, grapes and a handful of the herbs. Pour the dressing over the top and lightly toss to coat all the ingredients. Taste and add more salt or pepper as desired.
• Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat and add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. When the pan is hot add the halloumi and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until a nice crust forms on the cheese and it is golden brown. Remove the halloumi from the pan and cut each slices or cubes and put it on the top of the salad.
Fire Cracker Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fire Cracker Chicken Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekends. Check out the other best recipes of chefs .