Fusion Food Recipe | 07 March 2023 | Recipes: Chilli Chicken & The Bear Speghetti | Chef Mahnoor Malik
Check out the Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fusion Food Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fusion Food Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Recipes: Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken & The Bear Speghetti
Fusion Food – 07 March 2023 – Recipes: Chilli Chicken & The Bear Speghetti – Chef Mahnoor Malik – Masala Tv
This show is hosted by Chef Mahnoor Malik who gives a personalized fusion twist to international cuisines. The chef also makes sure to provide a calorie count for each dish in the episode as well as to mention healthy substitutes for the ingredients to ensure a touch of healthiness in her dishes.
#chillichicken #speghetti #mahnoormalik #quickrecipes #food #foodie #fusionfood
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Restaurant Style Chilli Chicken & The Bear Speghetti.
- 350 gms Boneless Chicken (diced)
- 1 Egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Cornflour
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 2 cups Onions, sliced
- 2 tsp Green Chillies, sliced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce (adjust according to strength)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 for garnishing Green Chilli
- Mix together the chicken, egg, cornflour, ginger and garlic paste, 2 tsp salt, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are coated with the batter. Leave this for about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or a pan and deep-fry the chicken pieces over high heat to begin with and then lower the flame. Fry until the chicken is cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a wok, add onions and stir-fry over high heat until they are translucent.
- Add the green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and the deep-fried chicken, and toss well.
- Serve hot, garnished with the green chillies
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- a pinch of red pepper flakes or to your taste
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- a handful basil leaves
- 1 (28-oz or 800ml) canned or fresh crushed tomatoes
- 14 ounces (400g) uncooked spaghetti pasta
- 1/2-1 teaspoon brown sugar optional
- mozarella cheese to serve
- Add olive oil, peeled and cut in half garlic cloves, basil leaves (and stems), and red pepper flakes to a large pot. Heat over low heat until basil is wilted but not crispy. Take out the basil and put in a medium bowl. Continue cooking until garlic is lightly golden. Transfer the oil with garlic to the bowl with basil. Leave to cool slightly.
- Add butter to the pot. When it’s hot and bubbling, add peeled and cut in half onion. Cook until onion and butter are lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes and a small pinch of salt. Cover the pot with a lid and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes. If using whole tomatoes and not crushed tomatoes, mash them with a potato masher.
- Meanwhile, add the olive oil with red pepper flakes, garlic, basil leaves (I’m discarding the stems), and a small piece of onion from the pot to a food processor and mix at low speed until smooth (don’t mix at high speed or the olive oil can become bitter). Add this to the pot with tomato sauce.
- While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta al dente – it should have a bite to it. Don’t overcook it! You should slightly undercook it and it will finish cooking while you’re tossing it with the tomato sauce. Reserve some pasta cooking water.
- When the sauce is done cooking discard the remaining onion. Season your tomato sauce with salt, pepper, and sugar. Toss with the cooked pasta and a small amount of pasta cooking water.
- Serve generously sprinkled with mozarella cheese.
Fusion Food – 07 March 2023 – Recipes: Chilli Chicken & The Bear Speghetti – Chef Mahnoor Malik in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Mahnoor Malik.