Fusion Food Recipe | 15 Feb 2023 | Recipes: Creamy Honey Coffee & Lasagna Roll Ups | Chef Mahnoor Malik
Check out the Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fusion Food Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fusion Food Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Recipes: Creamy Honey Coffee & Lasagna Roll Ups
Fusion Food – 15 Feb 2023 – Recipes: Creamy Honey Coffee & Lasagna Roll Ups – Chef Mahnoor Malik
This show is hosted by Chef Mahnoor Malik who gives a personalized fusion twist to international cuisines. The chef also makes sure to provide a calorie count for each dish in the episode as well as to mention healthy substitutes for the ingredients to ensure a touch of healthiness in her dishes.
#coffeerecipe #lasagna #masalatv #mahnoormalik #quickrecipes #food #foodie #fusionfood
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Creamy Honey Coffee & Lasagna Roll Ups.
- Coffee 1 ounce
- Honey 2 tsp
- Banana 1
- Ice cubes
- Milk 100ml
- Low Fat Cream 100ml
- Chocolate Syrup 1tbs
In a blender add banana honey and coffee blend it well now at milk
- Lasagne Sheets 10
- Spinach 1pounds
- Mozzarella (Shredded) 4 oz.
- Cream Cheese 1pounds
- Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese (Grated) 3 oz.
- Garlic Cloves 3
- Egg 1
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil 2 oz.
- All-Purpose Flour 1 cup
- Butter 4 oz.
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Whole Milk 4 cups
- Mozzarella (shredded) 2 oz.
- Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese (Grated) 2 oz.
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook the lasagne sheets per the package instructions. Strain and set aside to fully cool down.
• Drizzle the olive oil into a pan and fry the garlic cloves over a medium flame for about two minutes. Lower the flame and slowly start adding in handfuls of the spinach. Not all of the spinach fits at one time, so mix around until some are wilted down to allow more room to add more spinach.
• Remove the garlic cloves and add a pinch of salt. Once all of the spinach is sautéed, strain and squeeze the excess oil out and set aside to cool off. Once cooled, chop the sauteed spinach so that it is easier to mix into the stuffing.
• In a deep mixing bowl, add in the spinach, egg, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella, and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Mix all together and scoop a couple of tablespoons onto each cooked lasagne sheet. Spread the stuffing over each sheet and then begin rolling the lasagna. If extra stuffing comes out when you are rolling, remove and add to a lasagne sheet that has fewer stuffing.
• Begin by melting the butter in a pot over a low flame. Slowly start to add in the flour while continuously whisking.
• Once all of the flour has been mixed in, slowly start to add in the milk while continuously whisking in together to make sure it mixes evenly.
• Once all of the milk has been added, stir in the nutmeg, black pepper and sea salt. Continue to cook over a low flame for about 8 minutes.
• Remove from heat and stir in the parmigiana cheese and mozzarella cheese.
• Spread 2 ladlefuls of the béchamel sauce over the bottom of a baking dish. Place the lasagna roll ups into the backing dish and then cover them in béchamel sauce.
• Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil if you do not want the top to brown. For some color, remove the foil and broil for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy! Salute e cin cin!
Fusion Food – 15 Feb 2023 – Recipes: Creamy Honey Coffee & Lasagna Roll Ups – Chef Mahnoor Malik in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Mahnoor Malik.