Fusion Food Recipe | 20 March 2023 | Recipes: Beefado & Queso | Chef Mahnoor Malik | Masala TV
Check out the Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fusion Food Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fusion Food Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Recipes: Beefado & Queso
Fusion Food – 20 March 2023 – Recipes: Beefado & Queso – Chef Mahnoor Malik – Masala TV
This show is hosted by Chef Mahnoor Malik who gives a personalized fusion twist to international cuisines. The chef also makes sure to provide a calorie count for each dish in the episode as well as to mention healthy substitutes for the ingredients to ensure a touch of healthiness in her dishes.
#beefado #queso #mahnoormalik #quickrecipes #food #foodie #fusionfood #ramzanrecipes #ramzan2023 #instafood #foodinsta #desifood
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Beefado & Queso.
- Beef 1/2 kg
- Small Onions 4-6
- Potatoes 3-4
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch
- Green chilies 6
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Black Pepper 5-6
- Cloves 5
- Cinnamon 2 inch
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Mustard 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Tamarind 2-3 tbsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
Put Salt on Beef for 30 minutes.Now put Coriander leaves, green chilies, Ginger, Garlic, black Pepper, cloves, Cinnamon, Cumin, mustard and vinegar in grinder and grind it nicely.Now heat Oil in pan, put grinded masalay and fry for few minutes on low flame.Then add meat and Sugar and fry it continuously.Now add tamarind with 1 cup Water.Then add Onions and Potatoes, cover it and cook for 30-45 minutes till meat tender.Now serve it with Bread.
- 1/2 pound 225 g fresh Cheddar cheese, shredded (smoked, sharp or American cheddar)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 3.5 oz (100 g) diced tomatoes, (cherry tomatoes)
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin and onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, (add more to taste if desired)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch cornflour
- 13 oz (375 g) evaporated milk, (full fat)
- 4 oz 120g jalapeños
- 1/4 cup fresh corriander, finely chopped
• Melt butter in a medium-sized pot over medium-heat. Sauté the green onions (white parts only) for 4 minutes, until soft. Then add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
• Add the tomatoes in with juices with the chiles, cumin, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Cook while stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes until soft and fragrant.
• Mix cornstarch into the pot, then pour in the evaporated milk, stirring well to combine.
• Bring to a boil, then add the cheese, mixing well. Cook, while stirring, until cheese just melts through the milk and transforms into a smooth sauce. Take off heat immediately.
• Stir in cilantro, green onions (reserved green parts) and season with salt to taste if needed. Mix well.
Serve warm. With tortillas fries and chicken
Fusion Food – 20 March 2023 – Recipes: Beefado & Queso – Chef Mahnoor Malik – Masala TV in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Mahnoor Malik.