Fusion Food Recipe | 21 Feb 2023 | Recipes: Beef Sliders & Orang Shahi Tukda | Mahnoor Malik | Masala Tv
Check out the Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fusion Food Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fusion Food Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Recipes: Beef Sliders & Orang Shahi Tukda
Fusion Food – 20 Feb 2023 – Recipes: Koshari Egypt & Umma e Ali Egypt – Chef Mahnoor Malik – Masala Tv
This show is hosted by Chef Mahnoor Malik who gives a personalized fusion twist to international cuisines. The chef also makes sure to provide a calorie count for each dish in the episode as well as to mention healthy substitutes for the ingredients to ensure a touch of healthiness in her dishes.
#beefslider #shahitukry #mahnoormalik #quickrecipes #food #foodie #fusionfood
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Beef Sliders & Orang Shahi Tukda.
- Meat, freshly minced 1kg
- Black peppercorns or black pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Salt 2½ tsp.
- Rocket lettuce or iceberg or green lettuce 2 cups
- Brown onions 5
- Garlic clove 5
- Slider buns
- Butter 3 tbsp.
- Dry thyme or 5 sprigs of fresh 1 tsp
- Grated cheddar cheese 2 cups
- Large tomatoes 1-2
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp.
- Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Grated pickle 1tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Onion powder ½ tsp
- Garlic powder ½
- Paprika 1 tsp
- White vinegar 1 tsp
- Mustard 1 tsp
In a mixing bowl, add the minced meat along with crushed pepper and salt. Mix well. Oil your hands with olive oil. Cut up pieces of grease proof or parchment paper (6 x 6 inch) and place each meat ball on top. Flatten using your hands until you have the desired height. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 min to 2 hours. Peel and slice the onions finely. Place a pot on medium heat with enough olive oil to coat the bottom. Add the onion, thyme and a little salt, mix well. Turn heat to very low, cover with lid and leave to cook. Check and stir every 2 or 3 minutes. You don’t want them to stick to the bottom. If they do, scrape the brown bits with a wooden spoon. Grate the cheese and set aside.
Mix the sauce ingredients
Remove the patties from the fridge and run a little olive oil on each side. Place in the same pan on low to medium heat. Let then sizzle gently, and turn them over when brown. Crush the garlic cloves with skin on and add to the pan. Add the butter, spread well and baste garlic butter over the meat. Now smash it add cheddar let it. Once almost cooked, turn off the heat and leave to rest 3-5 minutes in the same pan, toast the sliced buns . Once the buns are toasted, butter each side with the mayonnaise mixture. Position the bottom one on a hot plate. Add the meat patties, then the cheese. Add the caramelised onion. Add a slice of fresh tomato. Mix the lettuce in a mixing bowl with the balsamic vinegar. Place on top of tomato. Finish with the top part of the bun.
- Orange juice 500 ml
- Bread 8 slices
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Saffron + for garnish A large pinch
- Ready-made rabdi 1 cup
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Cardamom powder 1 pinch
- Pistachios blanched, peeled and slivered 8-10
- Dried rose petals for garnish
- Silver warq for garnish
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster till golden. Cut them into roundels with a round cookie cutter.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add orange juice, sugar and saffron, stir till the sugar dissolves and further cook till the syrup thickens.
- Take rabdi in a bowl, add whipped cream and cardamom powder and mix well. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag fitted with star nozzle.
- Dip the toasted bread roundels in orange syrup and place them on a serving plate. Pipe out rosettes of the rabdi mixture over each of them. Garnish with pistachio slivers, dried rose petal, few saffron strands and sliver warq and serve immediately.
Fusion Food – 21 Feb 2023 – Recipes: Beef Sliders & Orang Shahi Tukda – Mahnoor Malik – Masala Tv in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Mahnoor Malik.