Fusion Food Recipe | 30 March 2023 | Crispy falafel hummus wraps & White sauce pasta | Chef Mahnoor Malik
Check out the Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fusion Food Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fusion Food Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Recipes: Crispy falafel hummus wraps & White sauce pasta
Fusion Food – 30 March 2023 – Crispy falafel hummus wraps & White sauce pasta – Chef Mahnoor Malik – Masala Tv
This show is hosted by Chef Mahnoor Malik who gives a personalized fusion twist to international cuisines. The chef also makes sure to provide a calorie count for each dish in the episode as well as to mention healthy substitutes for the ingredients to ensure a touch of healthiness in her dishes.
#whitesaucepasta #hummusrecipe #wraps #chefsaad #mahnoormalik #quickrecipes #food #foodie #fusionfood #ramzanrecipes #ramzan2023 #instafood #foodinsta #desifood
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Crispy falafel hummus wraps & White sauce pasta.
Ingredients For the falafels
- Chickpeas(canned ) 250 grams
- Red onion 1
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Bushel of coriander as required
- Salt a pinch
- Black pepper a pinch
- Smoked paprika 1/2 tsp
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
For the wraps
- Small tortillas 6
- Lettuce leaves 12
- cabbage Leaves 4
- Small red onion 1
- Tomatoes 2
- Cucumber 1
• Prepare the falafel mix: drain the canned falafel and place in a food processor. Add roughly chopped onion, garlic, parsley, season with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Blend until smooth. Then, add flour with baking powder, mix well and refrigerate for at least half an hour.
• Remove the falafel dough from the fridge, scoop out small amounts of dough and shape into balls. Set aside.
• In a frying pan or pot add frying oil and heat up. The oil is hot enough when bubbles appear if you drop some dough in it, and the dough floats. Place in the falafel dough balls and fry on medium heat until golden brown. Once fried, remove the falafel from the oil and
• Heat up. The oil is hot enough when bubbles appear if you drop some dough in it, and the dough floats. Place in the falafel dough balls and fry on medium heat until golden brown. Once fried, remove the falafel from the oil and set aside on a paper towel to drain.
• Prepare the tortilla wrap fillings: wash and dry the lettuce, shred the napa cabbage, thinly slice onion, cucumber, tomatoes, and avocado.
• Mix a teaspoon of tahini with a couple of spoons water for a quick dressing.
• Heat a dry pan and warm up the tortillas. Spread each one with some hummus, add the vegetables and a few falafels. Drizzle with the tahini dressing and serve.
- Water 8 glasses
- Knorr chicken cubes 2
- Pasta 250 grams
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Pasta water 1 cup
- Black pepper to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Cream 200 ml
- Slices mushroom 1 cup
- Chopped garlic 3 cloves
- Cream cheese 200 grams
In a woke boil water and add chicken cube add .then add pasta .now in a non stick add butter and oil heat and sauté slice mushroom and garlic .now add cheese cream, cream and chicken cube flavor ,pasta water mix .when sauce thick then add black pepper add .now pasta sauce add .finally dish our and add chopped parsley and garnish with parmesan cheese and serve with bread .
Fusion Food – 30 March 2023 – Crispy falafel hummus wraps & White sauce pasta – Chef Mahnoor Malik Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Fusion Food Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Mahnoor Malik at Masala TV show Fusion Food. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Mahnoor Malik.