Kala Chana Kadhi Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Kala Chana Kadhi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kala Chana Kadhi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kala Chana Kadhi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Kala Chana Kadhi is a must have dish. Its mind-blowing flavors will make you crave for more of it after every single bite. Give this one a try today!
- Boiled brown chickpeas ½ cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Gram flour 2 tbsp (mixed in with 1 cup water)
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder ¼ tsp
- All spice powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
Ingredients for tempering:
- Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
- Chopped green chilies 2-3
- Clarified butter 1 tsp
- Pressure cook the soaked chickpeas with water and salt.
- Blend gram flour, yogurt, 2 cups of water, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder until the mixture is smooth.
- Place the sauce pan on medium heat and bring the kadhi mixture to a boil.
- Whisk the kadhi whilst it is boiling, cook till it has begun to thicken and the kadhi is smooth.
- Add the brown chickpeas into the kadhi.
- Simmer for a good 10 minutes.
- To temper the kadhi, heat clarified butter in a small tempering pan, add cumin seeds and green chilies and pour it on top of the kadhi.
- Serve it hot with boiled rice.