Kerala Chicken Roast Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Kerala Chicken Roast Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Kerala Chicken Roast Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Kerala Chicken Roast Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
- Vinegar/lemon juice 1 tsp
- Ginger 1" piece
- Garlic cloves 5
- Green chillies 3-5
- Salt to taste
- Onions 3 medium
- Tomato 1 large
- Green chillies (slit) 2
- Curry leaves 3 sprigs
- Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice of 1 lemon
- Oil as required
- To make tomato paste, blanch, remove the skin and blend a large tomato.
- Make a paste of all the ingredients under marination.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with this paste and keep aside for an hour.
- Cut onions into very thin slices & fry in hot oil.
- Drain them & keep aside.
- Fry the chicken pieces in the same oil until almost done.
- Keep the pan covered so that the chicken is not browned, but is cooked inside.
- Drain them and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in another pan Add slit green chillies and curry leaves.
- Sauté for a minute. Add the tomato paste to this and sauté for 1 minute.
- Now add the prepared chicken & roast until it is dry.
- Make sure that all the chicken pieces are well coated with the tomato paste.
- Sprinkle garam masala & pepper powder & mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Check for salt.
- Add a little if needed.
- Now add the fried onions and mix well.
Kerala Chicken Roast Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Kerala Chicken Roast Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.