Loki ka Halwa Recipe
Check out the Loki ka Halwa Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Loki ka Halwa Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Loki ka Halwa Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Loki 2 kg
- Khoya 500 – 750 grams
- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar As per taste
- Condensed Milk 1 tin
- Ghee 4 tablespoons
- Small Cardamom Powder 2 teaspoons
- Rose Water 2 tablespoons
- Green Food Color As per preference
- Sliced Almonds For garnishing
- Sliced Pistachios For garnishing
- Chandi ka Waraq For garnishing
- Rose Petals For garnishing
- Grate loki and boil.
- Once boiled, completely drain all the water.
- In a separate saucepan, gradually add loki and add milk, sugar
- Add condensed milk and khoya to cook in ghee till the desired consistency is achieved.
- Once cooked ,Add the food color, rose water and cardamom powder.
- In the end garnish with sliced almonds, sliced pistachios, chandi ka waraq and Rose petals.