Loki Ka Dalcha Recipe | Zubaida Tariq
Check out the Loki Ka Dalcha Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Loki Ka Dalcha Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Loki Ka Dalcha Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Split Orange Gram 1- ½ cup
- Loki 1- ½ kg
- Tamarind Pulp 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes 3
- Whole Green Chilies 5
- Curry Leaves few
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Crushed and Roasted Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- First wash 1- ½ cup split orange gram with warm water and keep them to boil.
- When the gram is done, then blend it.
- Now in a pan, heat 1 cup oil and add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tbsp crushed red chilies and cook it.
- Then add 2 finely chopped tomatoes.
- When the water of the tomatoes evaporate, then add 1 -1/2 kg loki and 5 whole green chilies.
- Then add gram and add a bit of water and let the loki get done properly.
- When loki is done, then add few curry leaves and 1 cup tamarind pulp.
- In the end after 5 minutes, add 1 tsp crushed and red cinnamon and keep it on simmer.Delicious Loki ka dalcha is ready.
Loki Ka Dalcha Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Loki Ka Dalcha Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.