Multigrain Bread Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Multigrain Bread Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Multigrain Bread Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Multigrain Bread Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Multigrain Bread recipe by Shireen Anwar is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Masala Mornings” on Masala TV only.
- Flour 2 cups
- Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Instant Yeast 4 tsp
- Water (warm) 1 cup
- Water (boiled) 1-1/4 cup
- Quaker Oats (chopped) ¾ cups
- Wheat Porridge ¼ cup
- Oil ¼ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Flax Seeds 2 tbsp
- Melon Seeds 3 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Ingredients for glaze:
- Egg (beaten) 1
- Oats (chopped) 3 tbsp
- Flax seeds 1 tbsp
1. In a saucepan, add boiling water, oats, wheat porridge, sugar and leave it for 20 min.
2. In another bowl mix flours, yeast, 1 tbsp sugar, seeds and salt.
3. In the oats mixture add oil and eggs, pour flour mixture in water mixture and knead to a smooth soft dough.
4. Let it rise for 1 hour
5. Form into loaves brush with beaten egg, sprinkle oats and flax seeds and and bake on 180c for 30 min
Multigrain Bread by Shireen Anwar is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more bread recipes by Shireen Anwar, keep browsing Masala TV.
Multigrain Bread Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Multigrain Bread Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.