No Bake Brownies Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the No Bake Brownies Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best No Bake Brownies Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check No Bake Brownies Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is a recipe to satisfy your untimely sweet tooth. It is easy, quick and yummy!
- Chocolate wafers 1 packet
- Melted dark chocolate 6 ounces
- Salted caramel sauce ¾ cup
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Toasted and chopped walnuts ¾ cup
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling
- Salt 1 pinch
Ingredients for salted caramel sauce:
- Unsalted butter 1-2 tbsp
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Line an 8-inch square cake pan with foil.
- In a grinder, grind chocolate wafers into fine crumbs.
- Add chocolate, caramel sauce, vanilla essence and salt. Combine it, occasionally scraping the bowl until smooth.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and press in an even layer.
- Scatter walnuts evenly over the top and press into the mixture.
- Then sprinkle with sea salt. Freeze until firm, which will take at least 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve it!