Scottish Cheesy Steak Sandwich Recipe | Basim Akhund In Flame On Hai
Check out the Scottish Cheesy Steak Sandwich Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Scottish Cheesy Steak Sandwich Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Basim akhund at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Scottish Cheesy Steak Sandwich Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- French Baguette 1
- Beef (Steak Piece) 250 gm
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Butter 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 clove
- Butter 1 tsp
- Onion (Thinly Sliced) 1/2
- Mustard paste 1/2 tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese 50 gm
- In a hot pan add the butter, when fully melted add the clove of garlic and let it fry for 15 seconds until it changes color. Take the garlic out. On a board take your steak pieces and bash and bruise them with a rolling pin or a cooking hammer.
- When they are thin add them to the hot pan.
- Let each side cook until tender and take it out.
- then take the thinly sliced onion and let it caramelize in the pan and take it out once it is soft and light brown.
- Cut the bun open and in then apply some butter and toast it on the pan to heat it.
- Place the meat on the bun and cover it with cheese and onion. And drizzle it with some mustard.
Scottish Cheesy Steak Sandwich Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Scottish Cheesy Steak Sandwich Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Basim akhund at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Basim akhund.