Special Zarda Recipe | Shireen Anwar
Check out the Special Zarda Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Special Zarda Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Special Zarda Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Basmati rice (soaked) ½ kg
- Yellow Color ¼ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Green cardamoms 6
- Clove 6
- Clarified Butter ½ cup
- Almonds & Pistachio (sliced) 4 tbsp
- Sugar ½ kg
- Khoya 1 cup
- Red & Green Cherries (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Gulab jamun & chamcham 125 grams each
- Soak rice 30 minutes before cooking.
- Boil water in a pan with salt, green cardamom color, cloves.
- Add in rice. Cook until done.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a pan put ghee with ½ cup water.
- Cook and add sugar.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add in boiled rice with almond and pistachio cover and cook on medium flames till sugar syrup starts drying, lower heat and put pan under a tawa leave it on dum covered with a damp cloth till done.
- Lastly, add khoya, ashrafis, gulab jamun and chamcham.
- Special Zarda ready to Serve hot.
Special Zarda Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Special Zarda Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.