Spicy Tawa Bhindi Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Spicy Tawa Bhindi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Spicy Tawa Bhindi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Spicy Tawa Bhindi Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Spicy Tawa Bhindi recipe is the tasty twist to the mainstream bhindi fry recipe. This is a tawa fried recipe with tomatoes, onions, garlic and tasty spices is worth a try!
- Lady finger ½ kg
- Boiled tomatoes 4
- Onion chopped 1
- Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
- Green chili 6
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin 2 tsp
- All spice powder ½ tsp
- Crushed whole coriander 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Green coriander 1 tsp
- Dried mango powder 1 tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Green coriander ½ bunch
- All spices powder 1 tsp
- Heat the oil in a pan and then fry lady finger then set aside.
- In a large flat wok, heat oil.
- In a bowl add tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients. Add these ingredients, alongside onions in the large flat wok.
- finally add fried lady finger, green chillies and green coriander.
- Mix it well and serve.