Spicy Tomato Chutney Recipe
Check out the Spicy Tomato Chutney Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Spicy Tomato Chutney Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Spicy Tomato Chutney Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Tomatoes (skinned & chopped) ½ kg
- Mustard oil ¼ cup
- Nigella seeds 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds powder 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Whole red chilies 6-8
- Cayenne pepper 3
- Brown sugar 3 tbsp
- Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Curry leaves 12-15
- Heat oil in a pan then add curry leaves, cumin seeds, mustard seeds.
- Add whole red chilies and nigella seeds and fry for ½ minute.
- Then add tomatoes, salt, sugar, vinegar, fennel seeds powder and 1 cup of water.
- Bring it to boil and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Now add cayenne pepper to a cup of water and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove and grind to a fine paste then add this to the chutney and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove, cool and serve.