Toffee Bananas and Apples Recipe | Food Diaries | Zarnak Sidhwa | Dessert
Check out the Toffee Bananas and Apples Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Toffee Bananas and Apples Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Toffee Bananas and Apples Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Craving for something sweet and fruity? Try this Toffee Bananas and Apples recipe and trust us, you’ll love it.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Toffee Bananas,Citrus Bars and Apples And Apple Chicken Recipes. This show of Food Diaries with Chef Zarnak Sidhwa aired on 17 March 2020.
- 2 Bananas, 1 apple , peeled and cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Oil , as needed for deep frying
- Chilled water
- 3-4 tbsp Maida
- 3-4 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
1. Start heating oil in wok
2. To make the batter, in a mixing bowl add the flour, corn flour, baking powder and oil.
3. Add cold water as required to make a thick batter.
4. Dip the banana and Apple slices in the batter, coat all over and deep fry until they just turn golden.
5. Take out on a paper/kitchen towel.
Making the toffee.
1. In a saucepan, heat the sugar and water. Cook on low heat till the sugar caramelizes.
2. Take it off the heat .Dip the banana fritters in the hot toffee, coat all over (use a spoon or fork) and drop them in a bowl of iced water so that the toffee hardens immediately.
3. Take them out of the water ,drain excess water and sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the toffee bananas and apples
4. Serve with ice cream or on its own.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cup Maida
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 4 eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- Orange and lemon zest
Beat butter until creamy; add 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Beat until mixture forms a smooth dough. Press mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned.
Whisk together remaining 1/4 cup flour, granulated sugar, and rest of ingredients. pour over baked crust.
Bake at 350° for 28 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle evenly with 1 tablespoon powdered sugar, and cut into bars.
- Tomato Ketchup 1 cup
- Apple Sauce 1 cup
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Ground Cinnamon ¼ tsp
- Chicken breasts 2
- Oil 2 tbsp
Mix all ingredients together. Marinate chicken for 1 hour. Heat oil, add in chicken and brown all over and then add in the sauce. Let cook till chicken is done.
Toffee Bananas and Apples Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Toffee Bananas and Apples Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.