Tandoori Chicken Toffee Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Tandoori Chicken Toffee Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Tandoori Chicken Toffee Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Tandoori Chicken Toffee Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Tandoori Chicken Toffee is a delicate snack to present at a hi-tea party to give it a fancy touch. Try making these and enjoy the crispy outer crust with a flavor some filling inside that is difficult to resist.
Ingredients for dough:
- Plain flour 2 cups
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water as required
- Dry flour for
Ingredients for chicken filling:
- Chicken 500 gm
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tbsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Paprika powder ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Black salt ¼ tsp
- Whole spices powder ½ tsp
- Fenugreek leaves ½ tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Lemon 1 small
- Thick yogurt 2 tbsp
Ingredients for assembling:
- Oil for frying
- Chicken filling as required
- Cucumber for plating
- Tomato for plating
Method for chicken filling:
- In a bowl, add boneless chicken, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, paprika powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pink salt ,whole spices powder, fenugreek leaves, cumin powder, lemon, thick yogurt in it, mix it well and cover it. Marinate it for 1 hour.
- In a frying pan, heat oil, add marinated chicken in it.
- Cook on low to medium flame until chicken tenders and water dries.
Method for dough:
- In a bowl, add plain flour, salt, oil in it and mix it well until crumbled.
- Gradually add water and knead it well to make hard, yet smooth dough.
- Cover it and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- After that, divide the dough in two equal parts, dust some flour and roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut out round shapes with the help of any round cutter or glass.
- Stretch the round dough in oval form, add in cooked chicken in it and wrap like a toffee.
- Deep fry on medium hot oil on low to medium flame, and keep turning its sides until its golden brown evenly.