Ingredients: Yogurt 1 cup Milk 2 glass Chocolate Sandwich 6 Vanilla Essence few drops Cream ½ cup Sugar ½ cup […]Read More »
Aloo Ghobi Sabzi by Zubaida Tariq
Aloo Ghobi Sabzi by Zubaida Tariq is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show “Handi” on Masala TV only.
|Crushed Red Chilies||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|Crushed Mustard Seeds||2 tbsp|
|White Cumin||1 tsp|
|Long Finally Crushed Green Chilies||4|
|Finely Chopped Ginger||2 tbsp|
|Peeled and Finely Chopped Garlic Cloves||4|
|Mustard Oil||1 cup|
|Salt to taste|
- In a pan, heat 1 cup mustard oil, add peeled and 4 finely chopped garlic cloves in it and fry them until golden brown.
- Now add 2 potato cubes and fry them.
- When they become golden brown, then add 1 cauliflower, 4 long finely chopped green chilies, 1 tbsp crushed red chilies, 2 tbsp crushed mustard seeds, 1 tsp white cumin and salt as required and cook it on low heat and cover the lid.
- When water of the cauliflower evaporates, then add 2 tbsp finely chopped ginger and put it on simmer for 5 minutes.
- Delicious Aloo Ghobi is ready.
Aloo Ghobi Sabzi by Zubaida Tariq is ready to be served among friends and family with joy. For more vegetable recipes by Zubaida Tariq, keep browsing Masala TV.
More From Masala TV
Ingredients: Bitter Gourd ½ kg Chopped Onion 4 Crushed Red Chili 1 tbsp Turmeric 1 tsp Ginger, Garlic Paste 1 […]Read More »
Ingredients: Rice 2-1/2 cups Lemons 2 Chopped Carrots 2 Potatoes 3 Chopped Onions 3 Green chilies 6 Sam`s Pods 10 […]Read More »