Almond Cake Recipe | Lively Weekends | Dessert
Check out the Almond Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Almond Cake Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekend. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Almond Cake Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Almond Cake is a definitely a national favorite that you can now make at home with this amazing recipe.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Almond Cake ,Chicken Tandoori Salad , Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce and Kung Pao Chicken Recipes. This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 11 October 2020.
- Butter 250gm
- Flour 200 gm
- Almond powder 50 gm
- Baking powder 10 gm
- Eggs 6
- Icing sugar 150 gm
- Brown sugar 100 gm
- Honey 2 tbsp
- Milk powder 25 gm
- Almonds as required
- Honey as required
- 40 minutes
Method Of Baking:
1) Add Flour, Baking Powder, Milk Powder, Almond Powder rinse together.
2) Beat Butter, Icing Sugar, Brown Sugar until creamy texture. Add eggs in 3 steps then beat then add Honey and add dry ingredients then beat.
3) Greece pan with oil then pour batter into pan then bake.
4) At last Decorate cake with Honey and Almonds.
- Cabbage 1 cup
- Tomato 1
- Carrot half
- Onion 1
- Capsicum 1/2
- Beetroot 1/2
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice half lemon
- Green chili 1
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Tikka boti chicken 1 packet
- Oil as required
Cut all vegetable Julien style add salt , pepper and lemon juice mix nicely in last Add
Readymade chicken tandoori,
- Fish Fillets 2
- Salt, Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion and Garlic 1/2 tsp
- Lemon 1
- Water 5 tbsp
- Butter 2 -3 tbsp
- Coriander 1/2 cup
1. Season the fish fillet with some salt and pepper powder.
2. Coat the fish with flour.
3. Heat oil in a pan sautee some onion and garlic for 2 minutes and take it out.
4. Fry the fish until it turns beautiful golden brown color.
5. Add 1 lemon juice, Water, and Butter.
6. Add some chopped coriander , and serve.
- Chicken breast 1-2
- Corn sauce 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 1-2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tsp
- Sugar ¼ cups
- Minced garlic 1 tsp
- Minced ginger 1 tsp
- Bell pepper colorful 1 cup
- Dry red chilies as required
- Peanuts ¼ cups
- Corn starch 1 tbsp
1) Add 4 tablespoon cooking oil in a pan.
2) Add dry chili and cook it for about 1 minute on medium heat.
3) then add minced garlic and cook it for 1 minute.
4) Add your chicken and mix well. Cover and cook the chicken for 2 minutes on slow flame.
5) Add half cup of yellow, red and green bell pepper and mix it well.
6) Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoon of chili sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar and quarter cup of peanuts in your cooking pan and mix them well.
7) Cover and cook on slow flame for 5 minutes.
8) Now add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch mixed with water. Mix it well
9) Dish your Kung Pao Chicken out and serve with rice.
Almond Cake Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Almond Cake Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show Lively Weekend. Check out the other best recipes of chefs .