Baked Chicken & Corn Recipe | Quick Recipes
Check out the Baked Chicken & Corn Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Baked Chicken & Corn Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Baked Chicken & Corn Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Baked Chicken & Corn is the perfect one-dish meal that requires minimal effort and time! Make it today and share your reviews.
- Thinly sliced chicken boneless ½ kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Mustard ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Flour 2 ounces
- Butter 3 ounces
- Milk 1 ½ cup
- Water ½ cup
- Sweet corn 1 can
- grated cheddar cheese ½ cup
- Egg 1
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Chili oil 1 tbsp
- Butter 2 ounce
- Butter for greasing
- Mushrooms 1 tin
- Sauce for topping
- Heat olive oil, chili oil and butter in a wok.
- Add in chicken and fry it till it changes it’s color from pink to white.
- Add flour, butter, seasonings and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add milk and water, cook till chicken tenders and the mixture thickens.
- Add in sweet corn and mushrooms.
- Remove mixture in a greased pie dish and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Pour a beaten egg on top.
- Bake in oven at 180 °C for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve it hot and fresh.