Burns Road Wale Kabab Recipe | Quick Recipes
Mar 25, 2023 at 01:33 PM (GMT -04:00)
Check out the Burns Road Wale Kabab Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Burns Road Wale Kabab Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Burns Road Wale Kabab Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Learn to make delicious burns road inspired kababs with this easy step by step recipe by Shireen anwar.
- Beef mince 750 gm
- Raw papaya 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Roasted gram flour 3 tbsp
- Clarified butter ½ cup
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp
- Turmeric ¾ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 ½ tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Chopped onion 1
- Seekh kabab masala 2 tbsp
- Coal for smoke
- Water 1 cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 ½ tbsp
- Sambal oelek 1-1½ tbsp
- Tamarind paste 2 tbsp
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Crushed and roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Water ½ cup
- Marinate chicken mince with raw papaya, ginger garlic, salt and yogurt for 1 hour.
- In a pan add all the dry ingredients and roast it.
- Also roast gram flour.
- Mix all in the seekh kabab masala and again leave it for 30 minutes.
- Heats clarified butter in a pan and fry one chopped onion till its color changes to golden.
- Then add the marinated mince and fry it for 10 minutes.
- Add a cup of water.
- Mix everything and cook on low flame with the pan’s lid placed on top for 30 minutes.
- Give it smoky aroma using a coal with some olive oil poured on top of it.
- Serve with parathay and chutney.
Burns Road Wale Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Burns Road Wale Kabab Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs .
If you want to use the photo it would also be good to check with the artist beforehand in case it is subject to copyright. Best wishes. Aaren Reggis Sela
Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
yoou are best, very nicee bllog your amazinng site.
We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
I truly appreciate this post. Well, I have put together a long list. Interesting content. I truly appreciate this post.