Chilled Chocolate Cake Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Chilled Chocolate Cake Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chilled Chocolate Cake Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chilled Chocolate Cake Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 1 ½ cups crushed ginger biscuits
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 200 gm hung curd
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 150 gm melted chocolate
- 3 eggs- separated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 200 ml cream
- 3 Tbsp roasted coconut flakes
- Extra whipped cream
- Mix biscuits and butter.
- Press into an 8" ring.
- Beat hung curd with sugar.
- Add chocolate, yolks and essence.
- Keep aside.
- Whip whites until stiff.
- Whisk in 1 tbsp icing sugar.
- Fold whites and cream into chocolate mixture.
- Pour over biscuit base.
- Decorate with coconut and whipped cream.
Chilled Chocolate Cake Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chilled Chocolate Cake Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.