Choc Nut Marshmallow Recipe | Quick Recipes | Masala TV
Check out the Choc Nut Marshmallow Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Choc Nut Marshmallow Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Choc Nut Marshmallow Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
These Choc Nut Marshmallow cookies are just what you need for your at-home party! The recipe is nutty, chewy and chocolaty.
- Butter 6 ounces
- Melted chocolate 60 gm
- Brown sugar 5 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Flour 6 ounces
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Chopped walnuts 50 gm
- Coconut 2 tbsp
- Flour as required
- White marshmallow 65 gm
- Butter 30 gm
- Coconut 30 gm
- Melt the chocolate.
- Then beat butter and sugar together.
- Then add egg and melted chocolate; mix it well.
- Now sieve flour and baking soda.
- Add to the mixture along with chopped walnuts and coconut, mix well.
- Then cut it and bake at 180°c for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove and allow it to cool.
METHOD FOR THE TOPPING:
- Melt butter and white marshmallow together.
- Then add it to the piping bag and pipe onto it.
- Lastly sprinkle coconut and serve.