Chocolate Ice Cream Bar & Banana Charlotte Recipe | Masala Morning | Shireen Anwar | 20 June 23
Check out the Chocolate Ice Cream Bar & Banana Charlotte Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Chocolate Ice Cream Bar & Banana Charlotte Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show Masala Mornings. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Chocolate Ice Cream Bar & Banana Charlotte Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Milkyz food dark chocolate 300 grams
- Milkyz food milk chocolate 200 grams
- Condensed milk 400 grams
- Whipy whip cream 500 grams
- Bakehouse ice cream stabilizer powder 3 grams
- Bakehouse regular cocoa powder 50 grams
- Granulated sugar 100 grams
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Salt a pinch
- Popsicle molds as required
- Chocolate 300gm
- Oil 100gm
- Crushed roasted peanuts as required
1.chop the dark chocolate and milk chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
2.in a saucepan, combine the condensed milk, whip cream, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, and salt. Ice cream stabilizer powder place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and add the chopped chocolate pieces. Stir continuously until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth add vanilla essence .
4. Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then pour it into ice cream bar molds or popsicle molds insert ice cream sticks then freeze overnight.
5. Once the ice cream bars are fully frozen, remove them from the molds by running warm water over the bottom of the molds for a few seconds. Gently pull the bars out of the molds.
6.then coat with chocolate glaze and crushed roosted peanuts
7. Serve the chocolate ice cream bars immediately, or store them in an airtight container in the freezer .
- Ladyfingers as required
- Ripe bananas 500 grams
- Whipy whip cream 500 grams
- Gelatin powder 8 grams
- Water 60 ml
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Dark chocolate, grated (optional) 50 grams
- Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Line the bottom and sides of a round springform pan with ladyfingers, standing them upright.
2. Peel and slice the ripe bananas into thin rounds. Arrange a layer of banana slices on top of the ladyfingers, covering the entire bottom of the pan.
3.in a small bowl, the gelatin powder mix in water and let it sit for a few minutes to bloom.
4. Whipped the whipy whip cream until soft peak form
Microwave for 10 to 15 second bloomed gelatin then add in whipped cream. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
5. Spoon half of the whipped cream mixture over the banana layer in the springform pan, spreading it evenly.
6.place another layer of ladyfingers on top of the whipped cream layer, pressing gently.
7. Add another layer of sliced bananas on top of the ladyfingers.
8. Spoon the remaining whipped cream mixture over the banana layer, spreading it evenly.
9. Sprinkle the grated dark chocolate over the top of the whipped cream layer (optional).
10. Cover the springform pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
11. Once set, remove the plastic wrap and carefully release the springform pan.
12. Dust the top of the banana charlotte with cocoa powder before serving.
Slice and serve
Chocolate Ice Cream Bar & Banana Charlotte Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Chocolate Ice Cream Bar & Banana Charlotte Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show Masala Mornings. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.