Choco Ice Cream Cake by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Chocolate cake, cut in half 9 inches
- Milk ¼ cup
- Vanilla ice cream 2 liters
- Chocolate ice cream 2 liters
- Chocolate chips 1 cup
- White chocolate chips 1 cup
- Fudge sauce 1 cup
- Cherries to decorate
- Cream to decorate
- Line a 9” spring form tin with cling and place a thin chocolate sponge cake on the base.
- Moisten with some milk. Mix chocolate chips in vanilla ice cream and spread half of the plain vanilla ice cream on it, let chill till set.
- Then mix in white chocolate chips in the chocolate ice cream, pour over and let set, pour over fudge sauce and swirl in.
- Let set and top with fudge sauce and decorate with cherries and piped cream.
- Freeze overnight and serve cut in slices or wedges.