Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Check out the Cinnamon Rolls Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Flour 4 cups
- Instant Yeast 1 tsp
- Warm Milk 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter 3 tbsp
- Castor Sugar 2 tbsp
- Salt pinch
- Egg 1
- For Filling:
- Brown Sugar 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon Powder 1 tbsp
- Butter 1/3 cup
- Flour 2 tbps
- Unsalted Butter 2 tbps
- Icing Sugar 1/2 cup
- Unsalted Cream Cheese 2 tbps
- Vanilla Essence few drop
- Salt pinch
- Put the yeast, sugar, warm milk and some flour into a bowl stir it and leave it to rest for 10-15 mins.
- Then add the other ingredients and make a smooth dough..
- Knead the dough and keep it aside for about 1 hour or until double in size.
- Roll the dough about 1/4 inch thick in a rectangle.
- Preheat oven at 350 degree.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, spray or grease with oil an set aside .
- Spread softened butter over dough, covering the edges.
- Leaving an inch strip untouched on one of the longer sides of the dough.
- Dumb brown sugar and cinnamon mix in the centre of the dough and spread it with your hands, creating even layers.
- Lightly press the sugar mix to the butter on the dough .
- Slice your rolls into 1-1/2 inch rounds and place them on prepared baking tray
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Then or filling first spresd the butter, then sugar, cinnamon and the with the sieve sprinkle flour.
- Bake it for 10-15 mins or until golden brown.
- when the rolls are baked spread generously with icing and serve warm.