City Court Kay Murgh Cholay Recipe
Check out the City Court Kay Murgh Cholay Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best City Court Kay Murgh Cholay Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check City Court Kay Murgh Cholay Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
CITY COURT KAY MURGH CHOLAY is all famous due to its yummy taste all over the karachi. The recipe is all set to be revealed by Chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV on live cooking show “Masala Mornings”.
- Chicken half kg 10 pieces
- Boiled desi channay 2 cups
- Salan masala 1 tbsp heaved
- Chat masala 1 tbsp
- Chili 1 tsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp heaves
- Ghee half cup brown onion 2 tbsp
- Rawad 50 gms
- Methi dana half tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- 4 green chilies chopped
- Heat ghee in a pan and add garlic paste with chicken and salan masala, chat masala, brown onion, methi dana, chili powder, salt and cook for 10 mins.
- Add 1 cup water and rawad.
- Cook till chicken tender and thick gravy left.
- Ghee should come on top. Remove excess ghee out add the channay coriander leaves green chilies lemon juice.
- Serve in a bowl with removed oil on top.
- Serve garnished with coriander and green chilies.
Murgh cholay can be served with different chutneys that you may like from Masala TV recipes. For more chutni recipes, cholay recipes, channa chaat recipes, browse through latest recipes.
City Court Kay Murgh Cholay Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete City Court Kay Murgh Cholay Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Shireen Anwar.