Crunchy Coffee Tart Recipe | Zarnak Sidhwa
Check out the Crunchy Coffee Tart Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Crunchy Coffee Tart Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Crunchy Coffee Tart Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Mix the melted butter with cookie crumbs and press on bottom and sides of a 9 inch spring form tin and let it set in freezer or bake at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix cookie crumbs, flour, brown sugar and instant coffee.
- Using fork or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over bottom of pie crust.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat icing sugar, cream cheese and vanilla until well blended.
- Add chocolate; beat until smooth.
- Gradually add cream, beating until firm peaks form.
- Spread filling into crust.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove side of pan; garnish as desired with cocoa powder, cookies or coffee beans.
- Crunchy Coffee Tart is ready to serve.
Crunchy Coffee Tart Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Crunchy Coffee Tart Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.