Daal Maash kay Dahi Baray Recipe
Check out the Daal Maash kay Dahi Baray Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Daal Maash kay Dahi Baray Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Daal Maash kay Dahi Baray Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Black gram lentil 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 kg
- Onion (small) 1
- Garlic cloves 4
- Almonds 10
- Fresh Milk 1 packet
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Sugar as required
- Chaat Masala as required
- Tamarind sweet & sour chutney as required
- Oil for frying
- Salt as required
- Wash and soak black gram lentil and red lentil separately for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the water and grind the lentils with 1 onion and 4 garlic cloves.
- Now add 1 tsp baking soda, salt and 10 crushed almonds and beat.
- At the same time add sugar, salt and 1 tbsp corn flour and 1 small packet of milk in 1 kg yogurt and beat well.
- Now add 2 tbsp yogurt and water in a wok and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry dahi baray, keep stirring with steel spoon until they turn golden brown.
- Place them in the wok of water and yogurt.
- Press dahi bara one by one with your hand and spread them in a dish with half filled yogurt mixture.
- Fill the dish again with the remaining yogurt, covering all the dahi baray.
- Sprinkle almonds, chaat masala and tamarind sweet & sour chutney on the dish and serve.