Dinner Rolls Recipe | Quick Recipe
These light, fluffy and buttery dinner rolls are made with a handful of ingredients and are impossible to resist.
- Flour 500 gm
- Sugar 50 gm
- Salt 1 tsp
- Yeast 12 gm
- Milk powder 50 gm
- Water 250 ml
- Bread improver 1 tsp
- Oil As per requirement
- Poppy seeds As per requirement
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes
• In a mixer mix all the ingredients until perfect consistency for dough
• Take out the dough and let it rise in an oil glazed bowl.
• Take out small portions for dinner rolls and shape it as you like. Leave them on a baking tray to let them rise.
• Once it has risen, brush them with egg and sprinkle some poppy seeds on them.
• Place them in the oven for baking