Fresh Garam Masala Recipe
Check out the Fresh Garam Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Fresh Garam Masala Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Fresh Garam Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 1 cinnamon stick (2-1/2 to 3 inches long), broken into pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup cumin seeds
- 1/3 cup coriander seeds
- 1 Tbs. green cardamom pods
- 1 Tbs. whole black peppercorns
- 2 tsp. whole cloves
- 1 small dried red chile, stemmed
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg (preferably freshly grated)
- 1/8 tsp. ground mace
- Heat the cinnamon, bay leaves, cumin seeds.
- Add coriander seeds, cardamom pods, peppercorns, cloves, and chile in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stirring often, until the cumin seeds darken to a deep, toasty brown color, 2 to 3 minutes—the spices may crackle and smoke a bit.
- Immediately transfer to a plate or bowl to cool.
- Add the nutmeg and mace.
- Now grind the spices in a spice grinder to a fine powder, working in batches if necessary.