Hari Mirch Kaleji Recipe | Tarka | Rida Aftab | Desi Food | Masala TV
Check out the Hari Mirch Kaleji Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Hari Mirch Kaleji Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Hari Mirch Kaleji Recipe , ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the step by step recipe to cook perfect Hari Mirch Kaleji with right spices and techniques to make it juicy and delicious!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Hari Mirch Kaleji , Chapli Burger and Masalaydar Hareesa Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 20 July 2021.
- Mutton or beef liver ½ kg
- Green chili 12
- Green coriander ½ bunch
- Tomato 250 grams
- Lemon juice 2
- Salt ½ tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Onion 250 gram
- Finely cut ginger as required
- Carom seeds ½ tsp
- Oil ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cut the mutton or beef liver in small pieces then add lemon juice, carom seeds and yogurt mix .then heat oil then add green chilies .after this add onion and lightly fry .then add tomato and all spices and roast .finally add liver then cook on high flame when water dry then add green coriander and leave on dum for 5 minutes and serve.
- Chicken or beef Chapli kabab 4
- Burger buns 4
- Oil ½ cup
- Cheese (sliced) 4
- Green chutney ½ cup
- Salad leaves 4
- Tomatoes (sliced) 4
- Onion rings 4
In a pan heat oil and fry chapli kabab. Then toast the burger buns on both sides. Now add green chutney on it, salad leaves, chapli kabab, cheese sliced, tomatoes sliced and onion rings. Cover with the other half and serve hot.
- Chicken ½ kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Boiled barley porridge 250 grams
- Green chili paste 3 tbsp
- Chicken mince 1 lb
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Onion 2
- Lemon for garnish
- Coriander for garnish
- Green chili for garnish
- Chat masala for garnish
- Salt ½ tsp
1. Heat oil in a wok, add onions until golden brown.
2. Add salt, chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, red chili powder and water. Cook on a medium heat.
3. Once the chicken is tender, add Boiled barley porridge and 1 glass water. Cook on a medium heat.
4. Then in the chicken mince add red chili powder, onion and salt and chop in the chopper.
5. Now make long shaped kababs and fry until golden brown.
6. Then add kababs and also oil.
7. In the end, garnish with green chilies, coriander and lemon juice. Also sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot.
Hari Mirch Kaleji Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Hari Mirch Kaleji Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show Tarka. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.