Meethi Eid Kay Meethay Recipe | Quick Recipes Compilation
Check out the Meethi Eid Kay Meethay Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Meethi Eid Kay Meethay Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Meethi Eid Kay Meethay Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
Here is the collection of 4 super easy & tasty Eid Desserts for all you meetha lovers to make this meethi Eid more meethi!
- Multi coedVermicelli 1 packet
- Yellow Food Color ½ tsp
- tutti frutti 1 cup
- Chum chum mithai 1 cup
- Dried milk 1 cup
- Sugar 1½ cup
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- Milk ½ liter
- Almonds as per taste
- Pistachios as per taste
- Silver Leaves as per taste
- Cardamom ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Water as per need
• In a pan, heat clarified butter, add vermicelli and fry well.
• Add some water to it and let it cook.
• Now add milk, yellow food color, cardamom and cook on low flame.
• When dries milk, add sugar till cook water dries.
• Now add khoya, pistachios and almonds.
• After this, add now take it out in a dish.
• Add tutti frutti, chumchum, silver leaves, dried milk and more dry fruit on top.
- Milk 2 cups
- Dates 15
- Bananas 4-5
- Cardamom Powder ½ tsp
- Ice 1 cup
• Take a blender and add Milk.
• Then, add Dates, Bananas, Cardamom Powder and Ice.
• Blend all and serve in glass.
- Unsalted Butter 6 tbsp
- White chocolate chips ¾ cup
- Heavy whipping cream 3 cup
- Cream 3-4 tbsp
- Sugar 6 tbsp
- Egg yolks 3
- Gelatin 1 tbsp
- Warm water 2 tbsp
- Cornstarch 1 tbsp
- Cold water 2 tbsp
- Pomegranate juice 1 cup
- Pomegranate seeds ¼ cup
• In a bowl, mix butter, white chocolate chips, 6 tbsp cream and sugar.
• Then beat egg yolks well, pour it in a pan and cook well.
• Now soak gelatin in the water. Once it is soaked add to the chocolate mixture and allow it to cool.
• Then mix the whipping cream and allow it to cool.
• Now in the water, add cornstarch and pomegranate juice. Cook well until it becomes thick, allow it to cool.
• In the end, garnish the mousse with pomegranate sauce and pomegranate seeds. Serve chilled.
For Buttercream Frosting:
- Butter 400 gm
- Icing sugar 800 gm
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Milk as per consistency
- Icing gel colour as per requirement
• Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
• Add vanilla essence and milk for consistency.
• Add in a drop of icing gel colour
• Now take two levelled cakes to give it height.
• Apply butter cream between the layers and all around the cake. Even out the butter cream.
• Place the cake on the board
• Start creating the butter cream roses on the lower side of cake.
• Add in more colour to the butter cream and add another line of roses
• Add in a few more drops of icing gel colour and add the third layer of roses the on cake and on the top.