Meethi Seviyan Recipe
Check out the Meethi Seviyan Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Meethi Seviyan Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Meethi Seviyan Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- 200 g Vermicelli
- 350 g Sugar
- 1-¾ cups Water
- 4 tbsp Clarified butter
- 10 – 12 Green cardamoms, ground
- 2 - 2½ cups Milk
- A pinch Saffron
- 1 – 2 tbsp Almonds, slivered
- 1 – 2 tbsp Pistachios, slivered
- 1 tbsp Rosewater
- A squeeze Lemon juice
- Place sugar into the water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Melt the ghee over a low heat in a wok or wide saucepan.
- Add the vermicelli and the crushed cardamoms.
- Fry over a medium to high heat, stirring the vermicelli around so that they brown evenly.
- Once the vermicelli have turned a light golden brown, pour in the sugar syrup and continue to cook over a low heat for around 15 minutes.
- As the water evaporates, the vermicelli will stiffen a little and the ghee will separate.
- At this stage, add the milk. Bring to the boil then add the lemon juice.
- Continue to stir fry for a few minutes and then add the saffron, almonds, pistachio, and rosewater.
- Continue to fry for a minute or so.
- Serve hot or cold. Best served 20 minutes after cooking.