Khatti Meethi Dahi Phulkiyan Recipe
Check out the Khatti Meethi Dahi Phulkiyan Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Khatti Meethi Dahi Phulkiyan Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Khatti Meethi Dahi Phulkiyan Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Split Green gram/orange lentils (soaked overnight) ½ kg
- Baking soda/baking powder 1/3 tsp
- Oil for fry
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 1 kg
- Chaat masala 3 tbsp
- Tamarind pulp 1 cup
- Dried ginger powder ½ tsp
- Red chilies crushed 1 tbsp
- Sugar as required
- In a wok chaat masala , Tamarind pulp, sugar ,salt , Red chilies crushed, Dried ginger powder cook and strain.
- Then Split Green gram/orange lentils (soaked overnight) fine grind .
- Now Baking soda/baking powder add and beat well then keep a side for 10 to 15 minutes .
- Then heat oil and fry phulkiyan on slow heat .
- After this in a wok cook Lukewarm water
- Add salt then dip in five minutes then press with hand and remove water .
- After this in yogurt mix as required sugar or salt and beat well
- Now pour sweet tamarind and chaat masala then serve .