Murgh Chatkhara Recipe
Check out the Murgh Chatkhara Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Murgh Chatkhara Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Murgh Chatkhara Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Chicken ½ kg
- Tamarind 250g
- Water ½ liter
- Brown Sugar 50g
- Rice Flour ½ cup
- Roasted Carom Seeds 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black Pepper ½ tsp
- Crushed Red Chilies 2 tsp
- Roasted Cumin 2 tsp
- Roasted Dry Ginger ½ tsp
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Potatoes 4
- Slice ½ kg chicken and 4 potatoes. Now add ½ cup rice flour, ½ cup black pepper
- add ½ tsp salt and mix it properly and deep fry it in heated oil.
- First add ½ litre water in 250g tamarind and soak it for 2 hours and then drain it and take out the seeds.
- Now add 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp crushed red chilies in tamarind and cook it for 10 minutes and add 50g brown sugar.
- When brown sugar is done then add 2 tbsp cornflour (soak it in water) and turn off the stove when it becomes thick.
- In the end add 2 tsp roasted cumin, ½ tsp roasted dry ginger and 1 tsp roasted carom seeds and chop it
- Put it in tamarind. Delicious murgh chatkhara is ready
Murgh Chatkhara Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Murgh Chatkhara Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Rida Aftab.