Nutella Coconut Bars Recipe
Check out the Nutella Coconut Bars Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Nutella Coconut Bars Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Nutella Coconut Bars Recipe, ingredients and complete Method.
- Butter (room temperature) 1/4 pound
- Icing sugar 2 tbsp
- Flour 1 cup
- Nutella 1/2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Light brown sugar 1-1/4 cups
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Coarsely chopped almonds 1 cup
- Shredded coconut 1-1/2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 180 C .
- Butter and flour an 8 X 8-inch square baking dish.
- Beat the butter and add the icing sugar, 1 cup of flour, and blend.
- Pat evenly into the prepared baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the pastry is baking, beat the eggs, then add the brown sugar and the vanilla, beating until thick.
- Mix the remaining two tablespoons of flour, salt, and baking powder together and add to the egg mixture, incorporating well.
- Beat in the nuts and coconut.
- Spread the Nutella over the baked pastry.
- Cover with the nut and coconut mixture, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Set baking dish on a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
Nutella Coconut Bars Recipe in Urdu and English
At Masala TV you can check complete Nutella Coconut Bars Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show . Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zarnak Sidhwa.